Strategic Managed Freight Services
A strategic managed freight program supports your internal assured supply objectives by enhancing on-time performance without sacrificing product integrity or security. By providing a single point of contact and accountability for all domestic freight procurement and transportation management activities, BASIX can help you maximize efficiencies and cost-savings by:
- Leveraging your overall transportation spend by centralizing procurement activities. (Read more about the benefits of Leveraging Freight Spend.)
- Utilizing our redistribution services to optimize product movement, maximize the number of full truckload shipments and reduce costly and inefficient LTL movements.
- Defragmenting your supply chain and coordinating the physical movement of all products on a common execution and visibility platform.
- Increasing visibility for trading partners throughout your supply chain, thereby enabling them to improve system performance.
- Reducing overall transportation expenses and providing complete visibility to the actual costs incurred on each and every move.
- Working directly with asset-based carriers instead of operating as a brokerage model. (Read more about our Carrier Strategy.)
Benefits of a Strategic Managed Freight Program
- Eliminates inbound freight transactions
- Reduces COGS
- Improves on-time performance
- Achieves proactive carrier management
- Defragments transportation management
- Provides network-wide performance and visibility
- Offers scalability for rapid growth
- Automated Paperless Tenders to Carriers
- Automated Freight Audit Process
- Can Free Up Resources in Your Organization